Sort Of Like The Movies: The Necklace Project

When I joined wishstudio's necklace project back in December 2009, I was so looking forward to when I'd have my time with the necklace.

I had seen and loved the movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and thought that it would be cool and maybe even kind of magical to add to and experience wearing something as part of a group project.

As each person wore the necklace, I read along. But then the updates seemed to stop. Time went by. And by.

What happened? Maybe I got lost in the shuffle. Did the project end? Had they forgotten me? *sad sigh and sniffle* I started thinking that I wouldn't get my turn.

Then this past Monday, I saw an update! The necklace was on the move again! Maybe I'd get my turn after all. And wouldn't you know it. Yesterday, the necklace made its way into my hands.

I'm so excited! I have it for two weeks! How will it change my life? What charm can I add to it? It's interesting that I was just reading a blog post about charm bracelets and thinking how lovely they are.

I'll have the necklace over ♥Valentine's Day♥ and feel that this is somehow meaningful. I'm not sure how, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

When I add my charm and wear the necklace, my post will go up on wishstudio's blog. I hope you'll follow along.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts