Thank You!


Flickr Photos: 1. Chocolate Chocolate Macaron at Starbucks, by TheDelicious Life; 2. Macaron Cafe, by missmeng; 3. Not Ladurée, by Bárbara* Cannnela; 4. macaron, by nerissa's ring.

* * *

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
~ Willie Nelson

* * *

For every visit, every comment, every email, every invite, every link, every kind word, every mention.
For everything, I thank you!

* * *

Happy Thanksgiving!





Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Chris said…
You're welcome Lisa. It was nothing!
Lisa Johnson said…
chris - LOL! ; )
Relyn Lawson said…
That quote is so true. Hello, my friend. It's Thanksgiving Day today and I wanted to stop by and wish all my friends the happiest day. I wanted to tell you that when I count my blessings, you will be among them. Thank you for adding to the richness of my experience in the blog world. Your blog is a wonderful place to visit. Thank you for that. Happy, happy Thanksgiving.
Lisa Johnson said…
relyn - Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Thank you so much for your visit and kind words! ; )

Popular Posts