Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Photos from Flickr Photostream: Rescate Mineros - HUGO INFANTE/GOVERNMENT OF CHILE

Does't this story make your heart swell? I'm so happy that they've all survived!

♥ ♥ ♥

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Share/Bookmark Print this post


Sharlene T. said...

It's really fantastic that all of them survived... Coal miners aren't the roomiest of places and I'd have been a basket case, I'm sure... The story could have been so different...

SE'LAH... said...

what a beautiful day!

Anali said...

sharlene - I'm not sure how I would have dealt with it either. Scary to think about.

se'lah - Yes!! ; )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.