Cereal In The Morning Light


This morning I woke up to the sun streaming in the window. And today the temperature matches the light. This week we get a reprieve from the cold weather. It's already 68 degrees out and not even noon! Resting up this past weekend helped out a lot, because my cold is almost gone. Thanks for the well wishes!

The light was too perfect not to take a picture of something, so I photographed my cereal. I added sliced almonds and dried cranberries to Nature's Path Pumpkin Granola. One of my favorite breakfasts!

Usually I have my cereal in vanilla rice milk, but when I bought the cereal at Trader Joe's, I saw that they have a new non-dairy drink, Trader Joe's Vanilla Hemp Drink. I like it even more than vanilla rice milk! It's so creamy! I'd link to it, but I cannot find it online.

And just so there's no confusion, the carton has a big hemp seed on the label, not a weed. : ) Hemp seeds are very healthy and a natural source of Omega-3 ALA, an essential fatty acid.

Well, I highly recommend the vanilla hemp drink and will definitely be buying a lot of it. I just hope that the product is not discontinued. That's the one down side of Trader Joe's.



Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Sharlene T. said…
I just saw that Hemp Seed milk at the Whole Foods, yesterday, so, if you have one in your area, you can find it there... Enjoy your day!
Cynthia said…
So glad to know that you are feeling better.

Popular Posts