Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Photo of the Day

Eiffel tower bokeh
Originally uploaded by
I didn't take this lovely picture, but it sure looks dreamy.

Things have been very busy around here and I'm so behind in answering comments.

Also, I cannot believe how long it's been since I've baked. Where does the time go?

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Sign up for SOLSTICE.

Share/Bookmark Print this post


brainella said...

That picture is so very cool.

I'm waiting for fall to bring the cool weather to start baking...maybe I can go outside and exercise too! :)

starry said...

It is a neat picture.

Anali said...

brainella - I'd love to see it lit up like that in person!

starry - Thanks! ; )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.