Quincy To Quincy


Quincy, Massachusetts is the City of Presidents.

Quincy, Illinois is known as Gem City.

We pronounce our Quincy "kwin-zee." I guess they don't.

I wonder if anyone is reading this from Quincy, Illinois?
President Obama visited Quincy, Illinois recently.

It would be nice if he visited this Quincy too. After all, this is the City of Presidents!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.

This Post’s Link

Like what you see? Subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

Comments

Sharlene T. said…
Perhaps he will now that the invite is out...I've always thought of Quincy, Mass as a very picture-perfect New England town...you know, the kind they use on holiday cards. Of course, the down side is the shoveling snow and freezing rains...come visit when you can...
Elizabeth said…
I always learn something new when I swing by here. :) I was in the City of Presidents just last week for dinner on Hancock street.
Lisa Johnson said…
sharlene - Yeah, the cold is definitely a down side. Hopefully President Obama can visit during the nice weather. : )

elizabeth - Glad to share something new. What restaurant did you try?

Popular Posts