Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blueberry Blizzard Buttermilk Pancakes

Love this picture! The photographer wrote,"What finer a breakfast for hanging out at home in a blizzard!"

Sounds good to me. If you're in the path of this monster snow storm, what are you doing while you're snowed in?

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.

This Post’s Link

Like what you see? Subscribe to this blog by clicking here

Share/Bookmark Print this post


campbele said...

So, where's the link to order some of those delicious pancakes??!!LOL

Style and Inspiration said...

I am thankfully not in this storm's path, but those pancakes look divine! Perfect comfort food for a winter morning.

♥ Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great day! :)

Pamela said...

Funny, I'm doing "breakfast for dinner" tonight, pancakes and bacon. I just happen to have blueberries in the refrigerator too!

In from SITS!

El said...

As I sit here eating my dry piece of toast, I can't help but drool over these light fluffy pancakes. Thanks Lisa.

Anali said...

campbele - I know! It's such a tease!

style and inspiration - Glad you didn't get snowed in. We were supposed to be, but the storm ended up missing us. All the weather forecasters were so ashamed!

katinka - Thank you for the visit! Good day to you too!

pamela - Welcome! I love breakfast for dinner! I'm sure it was good.

el - You're welcome! If you leave here drooling, then my job was done well! ; )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.