The Simple Things

This post is proudly brought to you by the letter S.

Belated Happy 40th Birthday Sesame Street! Watching that show when I was a kid, was a simple thing that made me happy.

Here are some simple things that make me happy as an adult.

Trying new sweets when I visited San Francisco.



Meeting Norbert Yancy and listening to the gentle strumming of guitars.



Signs in the blue sky.



The smell of Leaves by Elizabeth W. One of my favorite scents.



Read more simple things from other bloggers over at Soul Aperture.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.

This Post’s Link

Like what you see? Subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

Comments

Liz Dwyer said…
Lovely photos. Makes me want to go back to San Francisco again. Everytime I go I have a great time, and it looks like you did as well.
SE'LAH... said…
Lovely photos...street musicians warm my heart.

xo
Tracy said…
So many sweet, Anali... How I loved Sesame Street...still do! ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Sherry said…
I'm loving these photographs - they make me feel good inside!! :)

And happy birthday Sesame Street...one of life's most wonderful pleasures!!ba
Suldog said…
Sesame Street was a great pleasure for me, even though I was slightly older than their demographic when it started. I haven't really watched it in ages. I suppose I should.
iasa said…
Your photos made me feel so happy!

is it ok to admit i've never seen Sesame Street?
christina said…
These are beautiful photos! Love them!
xoxo
El said…
Great photos. Wish I could get on a plane to S.F. right now...
Shell said…
I loved your list being brought to us by the letter S.
Char said…
love that you mentioned Sesame Street!

beautiful shots too
Esme said…
Thanks for sharing the pumpkin pie shake-yummy.
Lisa Johnson said…
los angelista - Thank you!It's such a great city. Hopefully you'll get there soon. You're a bit closer than I. : )

se'lah - He's quite a character and something of a celebrity!

tracy - I'm so glad the show is still around. So many generations of kids are growing up on it!

sherry lee - Thanks for dropping by! I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos!

suldog - I haven't seen the show in a long time either, but I just love it when Elmo appears on some random show. He really does make me laugh!

iasa - Welcome! Thanks for the kind words! Sure it's okay. And you can still watch it now. ; )
Lisa Johnson said…
christina - Thank you for the inspiring event!

el - Thanks! It would be nicem huh? : )

shell - Welcome! LOL! I couldn't resist.

char - Thanks for the visit! :D

esme - You're welcome!I made something similar yesterday and it was pretty good.

Popular Posts