Monday, May 11, 2009

The Swine Flu & Winnie The Pooh

My friend ML emailed this to me and I had to share it. Who doesn't love Winnie The Pooh? Poor Piglet!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Like what you see? Subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

Share/Bookmark Print this post


S said...

Pooh's all talk. He would never actually hurt Piglet! He would just quarantine him for a few weeks.

Chris said...

You don't own a copy of the unfortunately named Cooking With Pooh???

SE'LAH... said...

I got this email too and was LOL!

Oh the swine flu...are people still talking about that?

Grey Street Girl said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen this one. Hilarious! Thank you for sharing!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

That's very funny - and cute! : )

GFE--gluten free easily said...

VERY un-Pooh-like ... see what all the media hype can do to a person ... uh, I mean bear. ;-)

I'll be sharing this one with others ... thanks!


Anali said...

s - I think you're right!

chris - Oh goodness! Not a good name for a cookbook! That sounds like something from The Tonight Show's Headlines.

se'lah - The swine flu did seem to subside a bit. But I'm glad for the jokes!

grey street girl - Glad you liked it! And thanks for the blog shout out!

twenty four at heart - It was still adorable, even with the death threat. : )

shirley - LOL! :D

Kirti said...

LOL! Poor Piglet...

Anali said...

kirti - I know! So sad! : )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.