Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Long Walk

Yesterday, it was 60 degrees, so I took my walk outside to Wollaston Beach. I took so many pictures. Here's just one of them, but I'll be sharing more.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Share/Bookmark Print this post


Suldog said...

Wollaston Beach is a really nice place to take a walk on a warm day. I remember biking over there, from Dorchester, when I was a kid. Lots of pleasant memories.

Lara said...

I love this picture! Spring is coming...your photography is so beautiful!

Anali said...

suldog - It's really looking nice. They've done a lot of work.

lara - Thank you! :D

David Sullivan said...

Nic pic...nice memories!!

Anali said...

david sullivan - Thank you! ; )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.