Friday, February 13, 2009
1. Daffodils. That means Spring is coming.
2. A new sugar cookie recipe. Yum! With vanilla beans.
3. That people are still submitting their Obama Cakes to this blog.
4. This quote. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.” - Rumi
5. Buds on trees. That means Spring is coming.
6. My flickr favorites. I'll be closing in on one thousand pictures soon.
7. This uplifting story about a woman who says that kindness will help the economy. And then she does her own mini-stimulus package.
8. Flowing streams and melting snow. That means Spring is coming.
9. It was sixty degrees this week and I walked to the library. Taking pictures along the way.
10. Lawyers taking a leap of faith and doing what they love.
11. A Taste Of Yellow is going to be a book.
12. New opportunities that I'm looking forward to.
13. The sun shines brighter and it stays lighter longer.
14. Spring is coming.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.
This Post's Link
Print this post