There Will Be Food


Some of you must be thinking, "Anali, where's the food?" Well, don't you worry. I've been eating. But things I've blogged about already. Pumpkin soup, more scones, and other things that were too boring to even mention. So there hasn't been much on this blog in the way of food recently.

I still am stumbling upon new video and articles about Obama's win and the transition. I just got all misty eyed again. Have you seen President-elect Obama's first Weekly Address on YouTube?

I've decided to have a dedicated sidebar section just to our President-elect. Obama's very own suite. I'm still setting that up, but I do want to share with you this very cool blog. It's called Countdown to Victory Blog and has YouTube videos showing countdowns and reactions all over the world. It really was like New Year's Eve. I haven't watched all the videos yet, but the ones in Portland and Africa were really moving. Live the moment all over again!

Well, back to the food part of this post. I'm making bread today. The second rise is almost complete and I'll be putting it in the oven soon. I hope it rises well in the oven too. I'll be posting about it in the next few days. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

S said…
I found that countdown to victory blog the other day and got all teary just watching one of the videos. I don't think I will get tired of reveling in this victory for quite a while.
shilpa said…
Hey...All the best with the bread!!! I love the smell of freshly baked bread..they should find a way to bottle that!..
The reactions to Obama's victory were awesome! In Kenya they declared the next day a National Holiday!
Anonymous said…
Homemade bread? Oooh! I'll be right over! That sounds sooooo good!
starry said…
I love home made bread.Yummy
Lisa Johnson said…
s - Isn't it wonderful? I think I'll be enjoying this victory for quite a while too. : )

shilpa - The bread came out really well. Now to put together the post!

twenty four at heart - You'd better get here quick! It's almost gone! ; )

starry nights - There's nothing like that aroma of bread baking. And the taste!
Mmmmm, bread....

Got a little motion sick from watching the videos, but they were indeed moving nonetheless!
Lisa Johnson said…
Nanny Goats - Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them! ; )

Popular Posts