Beautiful Yellow + Blog My Blog


African Daisy in Yellow by dawnzy58y via Creative Commons License.

I'm doing my best to cheer myself up today and get out of this foul mood. So I wandered over to Pia's blog and was inspired by this past week's posts where she featured the color yellow.

Being a flickr fan, I decided to find something sunny yellow and post it here too.

Also I was inspired by Michelle's blog ,where she has an interactive game going called Blog My Blog. I took the basic directions from her blog and thought I'd try it here.

Would any of you like to play along? This is how we do it.
1. I start with a question.

2. The first commenter answers that question and leaves a new question for the next visitor to answer.

3. The next commenter answers the new question and provides a question for the following visitor. And then you keep it going like the Energizer Bunny. *Updated 11/24/08* The key to this game is reading the comments before your comment.

4. If two commenters answered the same question and you’re next to answer, either choose one of the questions or answer both. If you don’t answer both, you can pass along the question you didn’t use or come up with a new one.

The first question is: What is your favorite color?
*Updated 11/24/08* This question was already answered by the first commenter, so now you answer the questions left by the other commenters. Thanks for playing along everyone. It's cheering me up! : )


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.


This Post's Link

Comments

S said…
Red.

Which day of the week is your least favorite?
Anonymous said…
No prizes for guessing :D

Monday!

What did you do this weekend?
AVIANA said…
Happy Monday!

How are you?...i think my favorite color is orange although I wear black non-stop...

:)
Lisa Johnson said…
I'm good Aviana thanks! : )

Okay everyone. To get the game back on track, please answer the question posed by Nupur, which is
"What did you do this weekend?" Then pose your own question for the next commenter.
I wrote *a lot* of NaNo words...I'm at 40k now with a week to go! Whee :)

Question: what's your favorite flower?
CapCity said…
Orchids!


What's your favorite scent/aroma?


[*HEY Anali! Cute game & wishing U a Tasty HollerDay - whatcha cookin' up spesh?:-)* ]
Nance said…
My favorite aroma is fresh basil from my herb garden.

Next question is:

What book are you reading now/what is the last book that you read?
Anonymous said…
I'm reading Profile of Power about JFK's time in office. Last book was "The Historian" which was a cool version of the Dracula legend.

Ok, What's something that you hate but everything else seems to love?
Sus said…
Gummy bears/worms.

How's your hair look today?
Liz Dwyer said…
Ooh this is FUN!

Hair is an afro today!

What are you looking forward to eating on Thanksgiving?
So So Simple said…
Don't celebrate thanksgiving so can't answer that but instead what do you eat for Christmas?
Anonymous said…
This year we're having Indian food for Christmas.

Have you ever had or been a secret admirer?
Anonymous said…
No...

When was the last time you wrote "Hello World?"
Suldog said…
I was just about to answer, "I honestly don't believe I have ever have written that", but I think over at Universal Hub (another blog I frequent) it says that in the "about me" section. So, I guess that would be it - about two years ago, maybe?

What is the one song you love above all others?

Popular Posts