Arte y Pico Award


A few weeks ago, I was given the Arte y Pico Award by T from Notes of an Anesthesioboist.

"Anali's First Amendment, for the thoughtful way in which she sees - and helps readers see - the world and its little details."

Thank you for the sweet words T!

RULES

1.You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award in terms of creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each winner has to show the award and give the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award itself.

4. Each winner and each giver of the prize has to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

And below are the five creative bloggers who inspire me whenever I read them. Thank you for sharing your talents and making the world a better place.

Michelle at Bleeding Espresso is an attorney/freelance writer who loves to cook and tell us about her life as American living in Italy. Her pictures and words take me away, so I can see the sights and imagine the scents of her lovely village in Calabria.

Gunfighter is the father of two beautiful girls, a husband, and a citizen of our nation's capitol. He talks politics and guns, but don't let that scare you. He's all heart. You never know when he'll decide to cook up a recipe or bless you with a haiku or two.

Zen Chef blogs at Chefs Gone Wild, where he makes me even more wild about food than I thought was possible. He's mastered the art of self-deprecation as well as the art of cooking and we lucky readers get to go along for the ride.

BipolarLawyerCook is another attorney/freelance writer who loves to cook, but she lives locally and I've had the good fortune to meet her in person. I love to see life through her eyes when she peeks a glimpse at something that might seem small, but is inspired to wax poetic, so we can all experience the beauty and mystery.

Enyasi at Little Brown Girl 2.0 has inspired me offline for decades. She's my cousin and the one who inspired me to start blogging. Her blog is full of crafts, food, and words that continue to comfort and inspire.

Congratulations everyone! I hope you like your awards.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

Suldog said…
I got that award a little while back. I think it's one of the nicer ones, in that it actually looks like a trophy of some sort :-)
Thanks so much! Excellent choices for the other winners :)
Anonymous said…
Awww.. Thank you Anali! So sweet of you. You're making me blush! I never received any award in school so this will compensate that area of my life that feels a bit empty. :-)

Here's some cyber-chocolate croissants for breakfast. Enjoy while they're still warm. :-)
starry said…
Congratulations Anali.
Well deserved, Anali! :)
Lisa Johnson said…
suldog - I was thinking that it looked like a real trophy too. : )

michelle - You're welcome!

zen chef - I enjoyed the croissants! ; )

starry nights - Thank you!

susan - Thank you!

Popular Posts