Friday, June 20, 2008

Word Cloud

These are the things that I read and blog about via Wordle. Click on the picture to see a larger image.

Now this is something fun to do on a Friday afternoon. Thanks suttonhoo!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Share/Bookmark Print this post


Asha said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy your weekend, see you next week!:)

Jac said...

I checked that link and I am now experimenting with it.

Thank you anali.

AVIANA said...

i can't open in it...hmm have a nice one... :)

wheresmymind said...

Me brain is always in a word boggle ;)

Anali said...

asha - I had a great weekend! I hope you did too! : )

jac - You're welcome cuz!

aviana - That's a shame. I don't know what happened...

wheresmymind - Try it out. It's pretty fun! ; )

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.