SweetScapes 2008 Calendar

Here's one of those New Year's Resolutions that I wanted to show you before telling you. I made a 2008 calendar!

I always thought it would be cool to have a custom calendar, so I've taken some pictures that I liked and many of you seemed to like and put them all together for 2008. I ordered the calendar for myself and thought that maybe some of you might like to have it too. You can look at it here and on my right sidebar.

For each month, I alternate between food and outdoor shots, so the word SweetScapes came to mind, because I'm combining sweets and some landscapes. 2008 is right around the corner, so if you're looking for a wall calendar, this just might be it. I'm still searching for a day planner too.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2007. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

Rich Fitzgerald said…
More food. I can't escape it this time of year.
Lisa Johnson said…
mega rich - It's everywhere! I guess we'll get a break on January 2nd. Happy New Year! ; )
Anonymous said…
Making your own personal calendar is such a great idea!

Happy New Year to you! Best wishes and lots of great food in 2008!
:-)
Lisa Johnson said…
zen chef - Thank you! I can't wait to get it! Happy 2008 to you too! :D

Popular Posts