Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Join The Blogroll Game

I thought this was kind of cool, so I'm passing it along.

This game is going on until Father's Day. Click on the link here for directions.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2007. All rights reserved.

Share/Bookmark Print this post


Asha said...


plez... said...

i'll play along... thanks for the link.

Jac said...

What if I click ? LOL

Tera said...

Hmmm...muy, muy interesante!!!

CapCity said...

i'm IN! :-)

KAYLEE said...

I AM so playing that:)

Keshi said...

will try it ty!


David Sullivan said...

Looks like fun. I don't have the time now, but maybe I'll resurrect this game at a later date.

Lisa Francisco aka AVIANA said...


I'm stopping by to say Hello. Have a nice weekend.

Anali said...

asha - It's fun and spreading like wildfire!

plez - I'm so glad you're playing! ; )

jac - LOL! You won't know until you try!!

tera- Muy muy muy! ; )

capcity - This is really fun!

kaylee - I have to come by your blog!

keshi - Excellent! With all your readers, the whole planet will be in on this now!

david sullivan - Sounds good! You'll enjoy it!

lisa francisco aka aviana - Hey there! ; ) You enjoy your weekend too!

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.