Daisies & Carnivals



Sometimes I just like to look at flowers. Daisies are among my favorites along with sunflowers. They are simple, yet beautiful and classic. Daisies never go out of style, like a little black dress.

I'm in between errands right now and thought I'd do a little blog cleaning and polishing, checking for dustbunnies. Typical Saturday afternoon stuff. I've added some cool links and am considering hosting a blog carnival. I'm not sure what type of carnival to host. We'll see...

Comments

Nance said…
Thanks for the shout-out! I'm never too old to want to be "cool."
It also reminds me that this weekend, I need to add blogging to my To Do list.
Dezel Quillen said…
Hello Anali,

I never thought about it as such but you are exactly right; I love the picture, as well both daisies and sunflowers!

I look forward to hearing more about your blog carnival; can we get some virtual cotton candy going? (lol)

Thanks for the link and have a great weekend. Ready for the Patriots to win the season opener?

Happy Sipping!

Dezel
Lisa Johnson said…
nance - You're quite welcome!

dezel - I like the virtual cotton candy idea. I'll have to incorporate that somehow. And you're quite welcome too! To be honest, I haven't been paying too much attention to when the games are, but I always hope the Pats win!

Popular Posts