PANDORA: Go ahead and open it...



No, this is not Pandora the Greek Myth . This PANDORA is a product of the Music Genome Project, which started on January 6, 2000. They have listened to the songs of over 10,000 artists and are analyzing the musical identity of each song. I've noticed there is a pattern to many of the songs that I like.

If you'd like to test it out with some of my favorites, here are a few songs that I cannot seem to get enough of. Try it! You'll be hooked!

"Forgotten Love" by Etro Anime.
"Waiting Line" by Zero 7.
"Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)" by Gotan Project.
"You'll Never Find (A Better Woman) by Teedra Moses.
"We Can Be New" by Amel Larrieux.
"Cloud 9" by Donnie

Comments

wheresmymind said…
Ok...kudos for finding Pandora...I LOVE IT and have been a paying member since last year :D Man..you get cooler with each post!!
suttonhoo said…
love the way you've illustrated this post -- how fun! (wish you posted more -- I always enjoy what you put out here. :)
Lisa Johnson said…
wheresmymind - Merci! Pandora is pretty addictive. It's giving Launchcast some real competition.

suttonhoo - Thank you too! Just wait till I get a digital camera. I'm going to go wild!
Hi Anali,

I think you have already looked into Pandora's box. Me too.

I am in Boston on 16th August, I think.

steve
Lisa Johnson said…
Steve - I think you're right, but I like to think that I let out Hope, unlike Pandora.

Popular Posts